In episode 17:
- The death of Vine, and Twitter's inability to manage a sandwich, let alone a social network.
- Also there was an Apple event last week. We discuss it in relatively good detail!
- Mat gets angry about prices. Again.
- James is surprisingly upbeat about the situation.
- And we talk about last week's Microsoft's Surface event.
- Mat is excited, James is excited!
- Podcast ends.
- - -
Full video of Apple's October Event - Apple
Apple Unveils New 13-Inch and 15-Inch MacBook Pros With Retina 'Touch Bar' - MacRumors
Apple Unveils New 13-Inch Entry-Level MacBook Pro - MacRumors
Weak Pound and Hiked Prices Make Apple Macs More Expensive for Brits - MacRumors
Apple's Phil Schiller: 'We Don't Design for Price, We Design for the Experience' - MacRumors
The new MacBook Pro looks and feels so good it's unreal - The Verge
Apple’s MacBook Touch Bar is actually a mini Apple Watch - The Verge
Some more hands-on experience with the new MacBook Pros - Six Colours
- - -
Follow Mat and Dr Farley